Contribute/Donate/Give to Scott Myer for Palm Springs City Council, District 1, 2019. Your voice can now finally be heard in your City. But, it takes money to run a campaign and be elected.
Contribute/Donate/Give to help Scott bring your voice to Palm Springs City Council. But, in order to Contribute/Donate/Give, there are some legal rules and requirements. The Contribution/Donation/Giving Rules are:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of the Contribution/Donation/Gift.
- The Contribution/Donation/Gift must be made from your own funds, and no funds can be provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this Contribution/Donation/Gift.
- If made by Credit Card, you must make this Contribution/Donation/Gift with your own Personal Credit Card and not with a Business or Corporate Credit Card nor a card issued to another person. (Business, Corporate and PAC Contributions/Donations/Gifts are accepted; however, they should be made by check to our mailing address).
- You must either be a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted Permanent Resident (i.e., Green Card Holder).
- You understand that Contributions/Donations/Gifts to our Campaign are not deductible as Charitable Contributions for Federal Income Tax purposes.
Now that you have read and agreed to the above Rules, please assist our campaign by Contributing/Donating/Giving at this time by completing the following form and submitting. It will take you to a PayPal landing page to provide your payment account information before bringing you back to this website. Please note that Campaign Finance Law requires us to collect information on your Occupation and Employer.
Now just fill out the following information and then click the DONATE button to be redirected to PayPal’s secure payment page to pay by Credit Card or other means to complete your donation.